Monday, April 10, 2017

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

I am a man that needs to be told things directly.
I mean I'm bad at reading between the lines.
Like if you mean A you have to say A.
You can't say "the letter you use to spell APPLE".
You'll make me think so much that I'll end up misinterpreting things.
I might think you spell APPLE with an E or perhaps you spell it HAPPLE with a silent H.

I've been told to upgrade my perauk to one of those with engines and never to use the paddle ever again by my friends.
For the record, never felt offended.

Well I never thought that I have to read things between the lines now.
Ugh WHY.
WHY CAN'T LIFE BE EASY
WHY MUST WE COMPLICATE THINGS

djktlywbouqrupwervlqiuqqpaaohlrhqiqfjo

p/s: it has been a while. I have an ex-boyfriend now. but whatever. You don't wanna hear about it. Basi already


No comments:

Post a Comment