Thursday, July 28, 2016

UNFAIR

You know how we girls
would have that awful feeling
sometimes about yourself
and most of the time you'll feel like
everything in the world is so annoying
but in actual fact you're the annoying one.
Like it would happen during that time of the month.
You know.
You get angry easily.
You get annoyed easily.
You'll snapped to almost everything
even the littlest thing.

I know that even if it's not THAT time of the month
some people are kinda afraid of me
like sometimes I would just snap
and I'm well aware that 
when there're things that are not pleasant to me
I mean if it's something that I don't like
it would be shown clearly on my face.
You'll see my face cringing
and I know I cant hide it.
I'm an open book.
I promise you that you'll know when I'm mad.
but you won't know when I'm sad (meheh)

I just feel like sometimes it's not fair
to blame it on the hormones
but then again
that's how our body works.
I'm thankful that God made us like how we are now.
I mean
imagine if guys have PMS
that would be very bad don't you think?
Like we girls are known to be soft and yet when PMS hit us
we'll EXPLODE!

I know you guys think that it's so unfair
that we always blame it on PMS
but life's unfair, right?

Again would like to apologise to people
who I kinda snapped at these few days
and all those moody emotional tweets.

I'm okay now.
You can interact with me like normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment