Sunday, June 15, 2014

MY FIRST BOYFRIEND

I may act cold towards you at times
But that doesnt mean that I dont love you
It's just that sometimes
I need to be careful with words and actions
So that I won't hurt your feelings
Because that's how much I respect you
As a father

I may not be as expressive as adek,
But I guess I dont really have to show it
Because no child could ever not love their father
After all,
there's no other need in a child,
Except for the protection and love from a father.

You're the first guy that I've ever loved and always will be
Since the very first day I saw you.
And so far,
Nobody could ever top that
(Yes ayah.. I still dont have a boyfriend so you dont need to worry)

Happy fathers' day!

P/s: I dont have the courage to send this to ayah so I post it here instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment